In this course, you will learn how to create professional lower thirds with free version of Blackmagic Fusion 9.
This is a project-based course so it requires a basic understanding of fusion but even if you don’t have that you will get 1 hour of extensive training on basics of fusion to get you started.
This course is divided into 5 levels. We’ll start with simple shapes and animations then we’ll keep adding layer of complexity step by step.
when you finish level 5 you’ll have rock solid understanding of animation system in Blackmagic Fusion.
You will also learn how to create a library of lower thirds to use it as a template in future.
You will also learn how you can integrate Blackmagic Fusion and Blackmagic Davinci Resolve with ‘fusion connect’ feature.
- Lectures: 16
- Tutorial Length: 4 hours
- Skill level: Beginner Level
What are the requirements?
- Pc, Mac or Linux machine with Graphics card
- The free version of Blackmagic Fusion 9
- Basic knowledge of Blackmagic Fusion is optional
What am I going to get from this course?
- Have a solid foundation of node-based compositing in Blackmagic Fusion 9
- Create professional lower thirds with ease
What is the target audience?
- Beginners who wants to learn motion graphics without spending money on expensive softwares and plugins
- Independent artists who are running on a budget
- Anyone who wants to learn or experience motion graphics from a different paradigm
Get this course on Udemy
Get this course on Skillshare